Where can I use the stock photos downloaded from Crazy Stock?
All content related to electronic/website/online usage is restricted to incorporating content into:
- Web sites, provided that content is not displayed at a resolution greater than that provided or highlighted by the purchased package specifications.
- Email marketing. However, imagery cannot be used in conjunction with or linked to unsolicited email.
- Software provided that the primary purpose is not to simply display the acquired content, but to enhance the appeal and usage of the software.
- Film, video or multimedia presentations.
All content related to print usage is restricted to incorporating content into:
- Prints, posters, postcards and other reproductions for both personal and commercial display. This excludes the reselling any of these types of media. It is restricted to enhancing existing product(s) or branding only.
- Advertising or marketing materials such as posters, tradeshow signage to enhance the promotion of existing product(s) or branding.
- Magazines, newspapers, books for editorial or advertising purposes.
- Artwork for product packaging.
- Letterhead, business cards, pamphlets, catalogues and brochures.
- Set design or dressing for public performance.
For additional information please refer to the Crazy Stock Terms of Service.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Who owns the rights to the stock photos downloaded from Crazy Stock?
- How to download photos from Crazy Stock
- How do I add and view my favourite Crazy Stock photos?
- Where can I find more stock photos?
- Can I download the same photo from Crazy Stock as many times as I want?