The Store Management system allows you to set the Payment options for your online store and customise your Payment setup, depending on which Payment providers you think are most accessible and convenient to your customers.
Check out the Payment methods and Payment providers that you can use for your online store, then enable as many as you can accommodate and you’re good to go. Below is a shortlist of what you will find in your eShop Builder:
- Manual Payment - This includes offline modes of Payment like check, fax order, money order, and phone order wallet, which involves manually processing the Payment information provided by your customer.
- Online Payment - This refers to Payment collection that is exchanged electronically through the internet. You can choose from the following online Payment options that are available in the Store Manager:
- Paypal – Enter the Email Address where the Payment should be sent. This email address should be the same one associated with your PayPal account.
- Square – Integrate this Credit Card Processing system to your business for you to be able to manage online orders right from your Square dashboard or POS screen. This also lets you accept credit card Payment from your customers.
- Others – Click on the Choose Payment Processor drop-down button and select a Payment processor from our list of 50+ providers to accept credit cards, PayPal, and other online Payment options.
Accessing and Adding Payment Methods in the Store Manager
Learn how to access and add Payment methods to your online store by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
- From the left-side menu, click Payment.
- Choose your desired Payment method from the Payments screen.
- Enable and add it to the Current payment methods section of your Store Manager by clicking their corresponding buttons.
Managing the Payment Methods in the Store Manager
Now that you’ve already learned how to add your desired Payment method, manage them using the Actions drop-down button and proceed with the following options:
||Change the Display Name of the Payment method that will appear during checkout. Ensure that the Show at checkout button is enabled so your customers can use this method.
Click the Set Payment Instructions at checkout link then enter your instructions in the box provided.
||Drag and drop the items on your Current payment methods list to sort the order, according to how you want them to appear on your actual online store. Click on the Save button to confirm the changes done.
||Simply click the Remove option from the drop-down list to immediately delete the selected Payment method.
Tip: You can also just Disable the switch button beside Actions if the Payment method is unavailable for the meantime, instead of completely removing it.
Congratulations! You just learned everything that you need to know about your eShop Builder's Payment Gateways.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.