What files are supported when sending a fax?
We recommend sending faxes using PDF files as it was invented to ensure that a document, once created, would be reproduced true to the original.
Fax to email also supports the following file types, simply attach any of these file types when sending faxes.
|Microsoft Excel 97-2003||.xls|
|Microsoft Word 97-2003||.doc|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003||.ppt|
|PDF (recommend ISO v1.7)|
|TIFF images||.tif, .tiff|
|JPEG images||.jpg, .jpeg|
Remember that faxes are sent in black and white, so for the best results please ensure your documents are black and white or as close as possible.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to improve the fax quality for sending
- Sending a fax my email address is not recognised
- What to do if the sending of a fax has failed
- I receive a fax failed notice when sending
- The fax machine is busy, will my fax still be sent?