What Is Analog Stats
Analog Stats is a user-friendly display that enables you to read data from the Analog traffic statistics software. The said software basically tells you how many people have visited your site.
Data gathered by Analog is organised and displayed by month. It provides great lightweight statistics regarding who has accessed your site during a specific month. Although data from Analog is limited, it still provides helpful content because you get to see where your main users are from.
How to See Website Statistics via Analog Stats
One of the most important parts of managing a website, especially if it is for business, is to track its traffic. This is to know if your marketing strategies are working or not. In turn, you will also be able to appropriately adjust and/or plan your future SEO strategies in order to efficiently make your website more visible in the world wide web.
If your website is hosted with Aust Domains, you can check your web statistics using the Analog Stats feature within your Hosting Manager.
To view your web statistics using Analog Stats, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Hosting Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the Metrics drop-down, then click the Analog Stats option.
- On the next page, under Select a Domain, choose the domain you want to check the stats of. Click the button with the Magnifying Glass Icon and the word View beside the domain you selected.
- You will then be redirected to the Analog Stats page. A list of Site Statistics by Month will be displayed. Click the specific month you want to check.
On the next page, you will see the Web Server Statistics for your selected domain for that particular month with the following detailed reports:
- General Summary
- Monthly Report
- Daily Summary
- Hourly Summary
- Domain Report
- Organization Report
- Redirected Referrer Report
- Failed Referrer Report
- Referring Site Report
- Browser Report
- Browser Summary
- Operating System Report
- Status Code Report
- File Size Report
- File Type Report
- Directory Report
- Request Report
Note: Another feature in cPanel where you can get more detailed website statistics data is Awstats. Read our guide on How to View Website Statistics in cPanel Using Awstats.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.