If you have purchased Premium DNS for a domain name not registered with Aust Domains, you will need to change the Name Servers of this domain to Aust Domains' DNS servers for it to function properly.
Your domain name should point to the following Name Servers:
You should also check the status of your Premium DNS service to make sure it is activated. Follow these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domain Tools on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Check your domain name's Premium DNS addon status.
Status should say: Registered or Renewal Due to know that the product is working.
If you still encounter problems or find it still not working despite having the said status above, please contact us so we can diagnose the issue and assist you immediately.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.