The Exchange Manager will allow you to create new mailboxes, users, and modify the settings for your hosted Email Exchange.
Your Exchange Manager username and password will be in the setup email sent when the product was purchased. If you cannot locate this, you can log in to the Account Manager and view the Email Notifications for all system emails sent to you.
You can also reset your Exchange Manager password. It is important to update your password into a strong and unique one that only you can remember and have access to.
Exchange Manager Password Reset
To update your password, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Exchange Manager.
- Click Change Password from the right-hand menu or click Manage Account found on the top-right corner.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, enter your new password.
You can also click on Generate Password and the system will suggest a strong and unique password for you to use.
- Click Change Password to apply changes.
- Once done, you will then be logged out from the Exchange Manager. Enter your username and new password to log back in.
Congratulations! You have now reset your Exchange Manager password.
If you want to know how to get started with Email Exchange, click here.
If you want to know how to reset your email password for Email Exchange, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.