How to remove Malware infection from your site
If you have a Malware infection this means your site has been hacked. It's got malware, spam, phishing or maybe it's even blacklisted. It is important your site is cleaned up fast.
Malware removal and cleanup needs to be done manually by one of our security experts. Here is how you can request it.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Site Protect in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Site Protection you wish to manage. If you have only one site with protection, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Setup button on the right.
- Click on Site Scanner from the left menu.
- Select the domain name you wish to scan from the drop-down menu and click Scan Now.
- A popup box will appear with a Scanner Loader which will immediately start scanning your site.
- After the scanner is finished a Website Report will display all the information that was retrieved.
- Any infected areas will be shown in Red.
- Click Remove Malware. This button will only be shown if the scan results are Red.
- A box will apear asking for your ftp host information:
FTP Host Enter your ftp host domain or ip address, in most cases this is your domain name. FTP Username Enter your Hosting Manager username. FTP Password Enter your Hosting Manager password. FTP Directory Set directory to public_html or leave blank.
- Click on Request Malware Removal.
After submitting your request please do NOT touch your site, wait for a confirmation email back within 48 hours confirming malware removal and cleanup. After it has been cleaned we strongly suggest you change your FTP hosting password for extra security.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- I have a Malware infection and I have Site Protection
- My site was broken after Malware removal
- How to stay clean from Malware
- How to scan and detect Malware
- How to setup Site Protection