The My Sales section in your Store Manager allows you to easily manage and edit Orders. You can search for a specific Order using the search Filter features, modify the Order details, print invoices, and export the Orders to a CSV file.
Learn how to manage your eShop Sales and Orders by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
- From the left-side menu, hover your pointer over My Sales and click Orders. A table will be displayed where you can do any of the following:
||Click the Update Order button and select View Order, or click the [>] Arrow Icon corresponding to the Order that you wish to view. You can set the Order Status, add a Note, or add the shipping Tracking Number on this page.
|Update Order Status
||Click the Update Order button and select Update Status, then set both Payment and Fulfillment Status and click Update. Or, click on the current Payment or Fulfillment Status beside the Order date and select the new status from the drop-down list.
||Click the Update Order button then select Edit Order to display the Editor pop-up screen where you can edit all the details.
Note: You can directly go to the Order Editor screen by selecting Edit Orders under My Sales from the left-side menu.
|Print an Invoice
||Click the Print Invoice button beside the Order Price. You will be redirected to the Printing Options screen. Click the Print button to confirm the action.
|Export Order Details
||Select the Order or Orders you want to Export by ticking their corresponding checkbox. Click the Mass Update button at the top, then click Export Selected.
|Delete an Order
||Select the Order or Orders you want to Delete by ticking their corresponding checkbox. Click the Mass Update button at the top, then click Delete Selected.
Note: You can also update, export, or delete Order details and print invoices by Bulk, simply by ticking each Order's corresponding checkbox or ticking the first checkbox at the top to select All. Then, click the Mass Update button at the top and select the action to take from the drop-down list, or if you're closer to the bottom of the page, you will find dedicated buttons for each action.
Congratulations! You just learned how to manage your eShop Sales and Orders.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.