How to Link to Another Website from the Site Menu
Article ID: 3429 Published: 30 Jan 2015 Updated: 27 Jul 2019 Authored by: Aust Domains Support
You can link a page to an external URL by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Pages.
- Click on the Add Page button.
- Click on the left or right arrows to scroll through different Predefined Pages and select Link. The Link page creates a menu button which links to an external URL
- Enter the page name in the Page Name field and enter the external URL in the Page Link field.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show to the world.
If you want to open the external URL in a new window, check the box next to the Page Link field.
Was this helpful?
57% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.