You may have reason to block certain IP addresses from accessing your website. This is a security measure that bans undesirable sites, hackers, or viruses to cause harm to your site. You can do this to your account by accessing the IP Blocker feature in your Hosting Manager.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Hosting Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the Security drop-down, then click the IP Blocker option.
- Enter the IP address you want to block in the IP Address or Domain field.
You can also enter a fully qualified domain name, and the IP Blocker will attempt to resolve it to an IP address for you.
- Click the Add button.
Scroll down to view the list of currently-blocked IP addresses. To Unblock an IP address, click the Trash Icon next to the blocked IP address on the list.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.