A snippet is a short section of text or source code that fulfils a particular task and can be inserted into the code of a web page or program. You can connect a snippet to your site in the Website Builder console using the HTML widget. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- If you want to add a new HTML widget, click Advanced from the left menu, locate the HTML widget and drag and drop it to the location you want in the content area.
- If you want edit an existing HTML widget, simply click in the HTML widget field area.
- The HTML widget's editor will open. Write or paste the HTML code into the widget's editor and click Submit.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show to the world.
The code may not render properly in the Site Editor content area, so to view the result, publish the site and view it.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.