Website Builder does not have the eShop (Shopping Cart) enabled by default. This is an add-on that you must purchase alongside your Website Builder plan. You can purchase and connect eShop to your existing Website Builder through the Account Manager.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to upgrade.
If you have only one Website Builder plan, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- In the Website Builder section, next to Plan, click Upgrade.
- Select eShop and indicate the number of eShop pages you need for your Online Store from their corresponding drop-down menus.
- Click Pay Now, specify your payment details and click Pay & Activate, or click on the Add to Cart button to continue shopping, then pay and activate later.
Congratulations! You have just added an eShop to your Website Builder.
To start using your new eShop Builder and get your Online Store up and running, click eShop Builder from the top menu of your Account Manager. If you have more than one plan, click on your newly-activated eShop Builder plan to open it and click the Build Now button to access your eShop website builder editor.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.