How to Add and View My Favourite Crazy Stock Photos
Article ID: 3799 Published: 23 Sep 2015 Updated: 27 Jul 2019 Authored by: Aust Domains Support
You can add as many photos to your favourites as you like and purchase or download them at any time. Simply follow the steps below to add a photo to your favourite list:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Website Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select a Website Builder product then click on the View Photos button.
- If you are a new customer, click on I'm a new user, type your Username and Email then click Create.
- If you already have an account, click I have an Account, type your Username and Password and click Log In Now.
- You will be redirected to the Crazy Stock website. Type a search request in the search field and click the red button to submit or scroll down and choose one of the Popular Tags.
- Hover over any preferred photo and click the Star at the top right corner to add this photo to your favourites.
- Hover over your Username at the top right corner of the page and select Favourites.
Here you can view all your favourite photos and preview them or add them to your Cart.
Was this helpful?
89% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.