How to Add a Slideshow in Website Builder
Article ID: 3712 Published: 21 Apr 2015 Updated: 27 Jul 2019 Authored by: Aust Domains Support
Website Builder allows you to add a Slideshow to showcase your images by simply applying the Slideshow Editor widget from your Media options. The instructions below will show you how:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Media from the left menu.
- Locate the Slideshow Editor widget then drag and drop it to your page location.
- The setup screen will open. Click Add Image or Add Video to upload media.
- Click on the available icons below the slide to edit each of the slide's Caption Title and Description, Add Links, or go to the Photo Editor to crop, resize, enhance, or add effects to your slides.
- Click on the Settings & Preview tab to change the slide's Design, Player Settings, and Advanced Settings.
- After you finish setting up your Slideshow Editor widget, click Save & Close.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show it to the world.
Congratulations! You just added a Slideshow in Website Builder.
Was this helpful?
50% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.