Enabling site search will add the search input box to your site. The location of the search input box may change according to your site's design.
You can enable site search in your website by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Settings.
- On the left tab click General.
- Scroll down to the bottom and check the box next to Enable Site Search.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show it to the world.
You can choose to disable Site Search by accessing this menu option again if you don't want it to appear in your website.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.