You can use the Contact Form widget to insert a pre-defined contact form to your site using the Website Builder console.
Follow these steps to add a Contact Form to your site:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click Basic from the left menu.
- Locate the Contact Form widget and drag and drop it to the location you want in the content area.
- Select a form from the pre-defined forms list.
- Select the Settings tab to modify the form's settings. Below is a description of the options:
||Define the form name. This will be displayed as the form button’s label in the mobile version of the site.
||The subject of the email sent to the recipient with the form details.
||Add a description that will appear at the top of the form.
|Thank You Message
||The text displayed to the site visitor after submitting the form.
||The email address that will receive information about forms submitted in your site by visitors.
||Define the label that you want to appear on the form’s Submit button.
||The text in the received email above the form data.
|Add HTML to thank you message
||Enter HTML that will be appended to the thank you message. This can be used for embedding conversion tracking scripts.
- Click Submit.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show it to the world.
Congratulations, you have added a contact form to your site.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.