How Does Web Design Work
Article ID: 3093 Published: 18 Nov 2014 Updated: 19 Nov 2019 Authored by: Aust Domains Support
Your order will go through these stages:
- After ordering through our website you will receive an email with a link to the creative brief.
- Once we receive the creative brief, the project will be assigned to the Designers depending on the plan that you have.
- We will provide you a jpg file showing the concept we have created for the homepage of your website.
- You can make a revision comment for it or decide to finalise.
- If you decide to finalise, we will then set up the domain name you have purchased on the server.
- Once the website is built on the server, you can check through the pages and the full functionality of the website.
- From there you can also place the main text of the website and the images in the gallery of the site through the Page Editor.
Note: we can ONLY start the project as soon as we already have your Business Logo.
Once this process is complete, you will have a working website.
Was this helpful?
91% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.