As your business is expanding, may it be an increase in the number of employees or with the
products and services being offered -- an upgrade is necessary to cater to the organisation’s
Mailbox storage needs and directing users to the right support Mailbox group.
That’s why Aust Domains has made sure that upgrading your current Email Exchange
is easy for you. Changes will be real-time and with no downtime, so emails will remain available to
you during the upgrade process.
Follow the steps below to upgrade your current Email Exchange plan:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Email Exchange plan that you wish to upgrade.
If you only have one Email Exchange plan, you will be taken directly to its management
Apply upgrades in (2) two different ways:
Upgrade plan features:
Upgrade to a higher plan:
In the Features section, choose your upgrades by dragging its
corresponding bar to
Click Upgrade. You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and
your selected upgrades.
- In the Email Exchange section, next to Plan, click Upgrade
- Select your desired Email Exchange plan from the drop-down menu.
- Click Pay Now to continue to pay for and activate your plan upgrade.
Congratulations! You’ve now upgraded your hosted Email Exchange. For any questions or
further assistance, please let us know, we’d love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.