How do I receive my faxes?
Received faxes are sent to you by email as a PDF document attachment by default.
These can be opened from any device using a PDF viewer.
PDF (Portable Document Format) was invented to ensure that a document would be reproduced true to the original style and size when viewed. This makes sure you will be able to read your faxes as they were sent.
To see which files are supported when sending a fax, see the following guide:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Can I receive faxes from my old fax number?
- How to setup my email to receive faxes?
- How to receive faxes from another email address
- Can I receive faxes with no credit?
- How to setup multiple emails to receive faxes