Monitor the status of your Domain Name to maintain its good standing with the registry. Also, to detect issues early and administer appropriate solutions first off, avoiding further hassles.
Check the full status of all your registered Domain Names with Aust Domains through your Account Manager by doing the following:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains at the top menu. A list of Domains with their corresponding Status (e.g. registered, expired, renewal due, transfer pending) on the second rightmost column will be displayed here.
Otherwise, if you only have one Domain Name, you will automatically be redirected to its management page where its Status will also be displayed.
Note: If your Domain Name is not registered with Aust Domains, you can check the status using any WhoIs tool or by accessing your Domain provider’s Account Manager.
Congratulations! You just learned how to check the status of your Domain Name with Aust Domains. Ensure that you renew on time or set it to Auto Renew so your don’t risk losing any of your Domains.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.