How Can I Change the Website Editor Language
Article ID: 3431 Published: 30 Jan 2015 Updated: 27 Jul 2019 Authored by: Aust Domains Support
You can change the Website Editor interface language by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Settings.
- On the left tab click Languages.
- Under Editor Language select your preferred Editor Language from the drop-down menu.
- Click Submit to apply your changes.
Wait a moment while the Editor Language is changed.
Was this helpful?
73% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.